Perhaps you have seen wellness companies advertising hemp products that contain delta-8 THC. You might be wondering how legal and safe this psychoactive cannabinoid is, considering cannabis remains illegal at the federal level. Delta-8, also known as phytocannabinoid or plant compound, is extracted from hemp. This is how it is legally sold, just like CBD. Delta-8 is closer to delta-9 THC (or what gets you high from marijuana plants). The Farm Bill of 2018 made it legal to cultivate and sell hemp and hemp-derived products across the country. Companies such as Diamond CBD, a Florida-based company, can legally sell delta-8 cartridges. The cartridges contain liquid delta-8 THC. They can be used in vape pens, making them a great choice for anyone looking to experience the benefits of this natural compound. Delta-8 can provide users with euphoria and pain relief, stress relief, sleep improvement, and many other benefits.
How to Choose the Best Delta-8 Carts
Delta-8 THC is not created equal, just like CBD. Delta-8 THC is derived naturally from hemp, which is a non-toxic and safe plant. However, there are still some bad companies that bypass testing, use questionable filler chemicals, and make quick buck by skipping quality control. Delta-8 THC is generally safe. However, there are some things you should be aware of when buying delta-8 vapes.
Diamond CBD shared these tips to ensure that they only offer the best quality vapes.
- Reputable online sellers will make sure that all delta-8 carts pass rigorous third-party testing. This is a industry standard that ensures product safety and quality. Don’t trust a company that doesn’t perform third-party testing. This means that an independent party has deemed the product to be acceptable.
- It is also important to differentiate between electronic cigarettes and delta-8 carts. Delta-8 cartridges do not contain nicotine or tobacco, unlike electronic cigarettes that can be found in supermarkets and gas stations. Delta-8 carts are not associated with the same health risks as tobacco. Talk to your doctor before you try any vaporizer.
- Check that the company is located in the United States. American companies are more likely to adhere to safety and manufacturing standards.
- Visit the website of the company. Diamond CBD offers everything consumers need about delta-8 THC, including FAQs and in-depth blogs, product descriptions, and ingredient lists. This allows them to make an informed decision about whether this cannabinoid suits their needs. Diamond CBD is transparent about the products and services they offer, no matter where you purchase it.
- As mentioned above, it is important to clearly label each vape’s THC percentage and any other active ingredients when searching for delta-8 vapes.
Best Travel Insurance Companies
Best Covid-19 Travel Insurance Plans
Once you have figured out how to locate a trustworthy source, the fun part of buying delta-8 cartridges is understanding what you are looking for. The three main categories of cannabis and hemp products can be broken down into sativas and indicas. Indicas are the calmer and more uplifting varieties. Hybrids offer consumers the chance to enjoy a mix of both the two, and the best of both. Cannabis and hemp enthusiasts are becoming more interested in the entire strain profile. Although it can be restrictive, it is a useful starting point.
Are you ready to shop? Diamond CBD offers a wide selection of vapes that are legal and trusted.